It was concluded at the weekend the Italian San Remo Song Festival, led by Gianni Morandi and flanked by Belen and Canalis, Luca & Paul and not to mention an endless series of guests. We mention only for a moment the millions spent by big-name guests, in a time of great crisis there seems almost inappropriate to slap the people ill-treated by the lack of well-being, but all in the name of the show fades into the background. We do not want to give him different from a Festival Usually, where Präsent was not a professional tv but at least a connoisseur of Italian music, for once, people have recognized in him, in his own blunders, and why did so human to bring even more viewers to the program . Right or wrong, Morandi won, he gave lessons of patriotism healthy, not to be confused with nationalism (docet Benigni), has done it again rule the song on the bleak market labels, and also did laugh heartily, not a little thing account. Sanremo has shown strong signs of national unity in the party 150enario of the Republic, between Benignani anthem and monologues, including applause and participation of young big men. And if it took Festival to understand "green" lords of the unity of Italy is something important that many people have given their lives to ensure that there is, so be it, the message was to come. I speak not only of the men in green, but of those municipalities who have refused to celebrate because "ripped" to the mother country Austria, as well as the disappointed who prefer to ignore the importance of history, not realizing that to understand who we are and where come on, you need to know where we came from and what our history.
Won Vecchioni, with a wonderful song, and artists have been eliminated prematurely, with profound justice, there were too many complaints, and otherwise comply with the opinion of all, I would say that there was transparency, the law did not prevail over all the money.
I was happy to have spent most of my time resting at home, and is less and less lately as they are forced to work as much as possible to overcome the crisis, I shared much of this, I listened fascinated artists worthy of the name , and for about a week I forgot part of the difficulty going to bed with a smile. At this time
then served pomp, so get busy, many people engaged in a festival that is held every year from people. My applause goes not only to those who thought that way, this time, but goes to all the people who have worked hard to Sanremo in these days, all the people who believed that nonstante the disgust that lingers in our country lately, at least for a few days, unity, music and smile could enter our homes.
Won Vecchioni, with a wonderful song, and artists have been eliminated prematurely, with profound justice, there were too many complaints, and otherwise comply with the opinion of all, I would say that there was transparency, the law did not prevail over all the money.
I was happy to have spent most of my time resting at home, and is less and less lately as they are forced to work as much as possible to overcome the crisis, I shared much of this, I listened fascinated artists worthy of the name , and for about a week I forgot part of the difficulty going to bed with a smile. At this time
then served pomp, so get busy, many people engaged in a festival that is held every year from people. My applause goes not only to those who thought that way, this time, but goes to all the people who have worked hard to Sanremo in these days, all the people who believed that nonstante the disgust that lingers in our country lately, at least for a few days, unity, music and smile could enter our homes.
Cristian Amadei
0 comments:
Post a Comment