Diary of trip to Zaragoza - Day 4
"Today, 02/08/2011 the only day that I slept luckily I slept more. Roberto had bought pastries that everybody liked. Nicholas, John and Camilla went to the facts loroanche to eat, and Peter was ill Sergio has offered to join him. "And I, Paulo Roberto, mom, dad and Sabrina have searched the store that appealed to me. But we have not found the first leg. But the six of us have ever visited a beautiful church and I say that I dislike so much the churches.
After I Paul and Bob have played UNO while the other three concerned the church
Paul won 2 times and I and Bob 1 0.
We ate at Sen Servis. I had taken the French fries with mayonnaise and Keciup. I was behind a gentleman who was taking off his jacket. He gave me his jacket sleeve and jacket in keciup and mayonnaise. I am super ashamed ...
The Sabrina and Sergio gave me a bracelet made of iron and Paul wrote our names, Peter bought a blue shirt with the words and NERR Toro. At the end of the first 6 and I have found the shop and bought a T-shirt (me and Paul) then we went home, where there were Nico Thurs and Cami.
Then we went to catch the bus and after we went by plane and when we got back were the grandparents of the first with their dog Pepper, and there were also very good things.
End of Zaragoza TERRY fourth day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment